Here are some reasons why they are worth considering:
Custom orthotics have therapeutic benefits
- Orthotics have been shown to improve balance, strength and endurance.
- Orthotics can help reduce pain caused by plantar fasciitis, heel pain and other foot problems.
- Orthotics can help with knee pain, especially for people who are overweight or obese.
Custom orthotics protect your feet
They can help prevent injuries. When you wear custom orthotics, it’s like having a little army of foot soldiers on your side to protect your feet and ankles from injury. That’s because these devices give the muscles in your lower legs extra support.
This helps them do their job better, which means they’re less likely to fatigue or get injured in the first place.
They can help prevent pain caused by overuse injuries like plantar fasciitis (heel pain), stress fractures, shin splints and Achilles tendinitis (inflammation near the back of the ankle).
The reason for this is simple: when there’s no longer excessive pressure on tender areas such as bones or joints caused by poor alignment and strain during activity–the source of many common foot problems–there won’t be any pain either!
Orthotics help you walk and run more naturally
Custom orthotics can help you walk and run more naturally. They correct your posture, balance, and gait while improving how your feet strike the ground when walking or running.
- Improve your posture: Orthotics will help align the pelvis to align with the spine and shoulders. This ensures that all body parts work together to support each other as they should naturally. The result is less strain on joints throughout their range of motion (ROM), which means less pain!
- Reduce joint stress: By minimizing pressure points on specific areas of the foot (like under arches or heels), custom-made orthotic insoles reduce wear-and-tear on joints like knees and ankles by providing extra support where needed most during activities such as walking/running activities during exercise sessions at home gym equipment rental companies like [name].
Custom orthotics can relieve pain
Orthotics can help relieve pain. Whether you have foot or ankle pain, back pain, leg pain or all of the above, custom-made orthotics can significantly reduce your discomfort and improve your quality of life.
Custom orthotics are designed for each patient’s feet to provide maximum comfort and support while walking, running (or standing). The most common conditions treated with custom-made shoes include:
- Plantar fasciitis (heel spur).
- Metatarsalgia (ball of foot pain).
- Shin splints.
- Other foot and ankle conditions such as Morton’s neuroma.
Custom orthotics may help prevent injuries
Injuries can be a big problem since they can lead to long-term health issues and even require surgery. If you have custom orthotics that fit your feet perfectly, they will support your arches and keep them aligned properly. This will allow you to walk more naturally and avoid injuries like plantar fasciitis or heel spurs.
Custom orthotics can help you walk and run more naturally, which can prevent injuries. They may also help relieve pain by redistributing pressure away from sensitive areas of your foot. In addition, custom orthotic insoles are therapeutic: they support the foot, ankle and lower leg muscles to improve strength and flexibility while decreasing stress on joints that results in improved circulation. Contact us today to get started.